Main Entry: sot·to vo·ce

Pronunciation: "sä-tO-'vO-chE
Function: adverb or adjective
Etymology: Italian sottovoce, literally, under the voice
1 : under the breath : in an undertone; also : in a private manner
2 : very softly -- used as a direction in music

Friday, August 26, 2005

the time is now...

After a whole blog of being Bored that I wrote while back, in which I was then bored with film, bored with life, bored bored and more and worse, damn boring myself in my black and dark mood, I have become still boring but less bored.

In fact, now it seems there is almost too much going on and in my effort to not be bored, I have taken on yet more work and more, including podcasting for www.Teleread.org of which I am glad and am highly recommend as a venue to visit and comment for anyone interested in publishing issues, but I’m also writing now for BBC h2g2 as well as BBC Collective as well as here as well as any number of poetry journals not to mention that I edit two of them and not to mention that now, now at the end of Paul Weller’s Long Hot Summer I find that I have landed the much coveted fulltime job for which I had longed for after a leave to work on my own book (which is, I am pleased to say, almost finished and looking to my and my editor’s eyes good, and you read part of it here as Fugues & Fireflies and BBC took another chapter called Waltz XO. Why then the need for a corporate job, albeit in the most creative division of the company, I admit, it does boggle mind, if only slightly.>>>>>>more, select link
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/08/26/141438.php