Main Entry: sot·to vo·ce

Pronunciation: "sä-tO-'vO-chE
Function: adverb or adjective
Etymology: Italian sottovoce, literally, under the voice
1 : under the breath : in an undertone; also : in a private manner
2 : very softly -- used as a direction in music

Friday, August 12, 2005

Columbo – the complete third season
There is something that makes Columbo just so loveable.
It’s Peter Falk, no question, who as a child, I remember thinking he was this older man because he wore that great bit overcoat and appeared always stooped over and that made me think he was older than he really is. Now, as I watch the episodes again, I see that he can be hardly more than his early forties (if that) and that really, he’s quite a handsome guy, not the old geyser I had imagined, but someone I could>>>>> more http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/08/12/153345.php