Main Entry: sot·to vo·ce

Pronunciation: "sä-tO-'vO-chE
Function: adverb or adjective
Etymology: Italian sottovoce, literally, under the voice
1 : under the breath : in an undertone; also : in a private manner
2 : very softly -- used as a direction in music

Friday, February 18, 2005

Blogcritics.org: pleased to meet me | down the rabbit hole and straight to hell



I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the use of medication and whether or not I really need it for these darned seizures of mine, and this annoying epilepsy, for I have to tell you, it seems to me that I am a heck of a lot more productive when I am off of this medicine and that I write more coherently, more intelligently, and just plain more, and while I am well aware that quantity should never be sacrificed for quality....more>>>
Blogcritics.org: pleased to meet me | down the rabbit hole and straight to hell